If you are looking for that top or best institute which can provide you the best training and offer skill based training and accent on providing good fundamental knowledge of syllabus and an institute that has lectures designed by professionals then contact VPROV right away.
EFFECTIVE SYLLABUS :
The lesson plans throughout the path has been designed by means of instructors that have a large experience of their domains. All the courses are developed with interactive teaching strategies, thereby, helping students to obtain excellence.
CLAT OVERVIEW :
Common law Admission Test (CLAT) is essentially the most desired of all the law entrances in India after class XII. CLAT for the first time in 2008 is conducted by the oldest Law University NLSIU, Bangalore and is conducted every year by the National Law Schools on rotation based on their seniority to select students for National Law Universities in India, and every year more than 40,000 students write these exam to assure a seat in one of the engaging National Law Universities.
CLAT SYLLABUS :
Maximum duration of Exam is 120 minutes. One mark is given for correct answer and 0.25 negative mark for incorrect ones.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs – 50 marks
- Legal Aptitutde – 50 marks
- English Comprehension – 40 marks
- Numerical Ability – 20 marks
- Logical Reasoning – 40 marks
Students passed in Intermediate exam (10 + 2) or its equivalent exam can appear for this exam
- 50% marks for General Candidates
- 45% marks for SC/ST/OBC* and Persons with Disability.
- Take the first step to build a secure future. We wish you all the best for your future.